Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 6 August 2017

Litter J1 - 9 weeks old

The babies also went along with litter I1 for their 1st vaccines a couple of days ago. All were very good and brave getting a clean bill of health. A couple of the red boys are huge for their age at 1.3kg, taking after daddy.  The are all growing in confidence and great fun to be around. here are a few snapshots.  The last few are my favourites.  Taken from a distance with 300mm zoom lens.  Really captured their playfulness without being too intrusive.  All this years pictures are taken with my new dslr which makes photography so much more fun and easy.  I love taking their pictures.  There are some stunning shots that i cannot fit on here but owners will get a cd with all their kittens pictures on when adopted so you will get to see them



























5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. All the kittens look to be doing great and having lots of cheeky fun! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are growing well. Keeping me on my toes :) i hope you are prepared for lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe oh we are! Lol. Thanks Clare. X

      Delete
  3. They are all looking great Clare- looking forward to meeting our little one!

    ReplyDelete