Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas....

I would like to take a moment to wish all past, present and future Druzhina Siberian kitten owners a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hard to believe this is my 8th year breeding.  I have been very lucky to have wonderful homes for my kittens so thank you.  I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends and spoil those kitties rotten.

Here is a sample of some of our current  kittens that are still in my home and will be over Christmas (there are 18 in total).  I do not normally have kittens in the home over Christmas so this is new for me.  Some pictures are of the new babies not yet available for adoption. These are my Favourite snaps of them and I hope you will agree they are super cute.

All the kittens I have now will most likely be taken by my current waiting list but if you are wanting a healthy super cute baby like these here, please contact me to be considered for 2017 breedings.  I will post plans for next year in the new year.....


Happy holidays....

















3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too. Looking forward to cuddling our new arrival soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Clare. Lovely xmas pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas shirley. Last one is your great grandson

    ReplyDelete