Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 14 May 2016

New babies due soon

Well its starting to get busy here at Druzhina with more kittens due.  I am pleased to say there will be 2 litters due the first and second week of June.  Parents are:

Adrianne x Rasputin.  Repeat mating that produced Xara, all kittens expected to be warm brown tabbies either mackerel or classic.


Xara x Maxsim.  This is max's last litter and Xaras first.  I expect kittens to be brown or silver tabbies


Please note all kittens born here are not available off list.  I am still getting regular enquiries for kittens but my list is closed.  Due to half my girls being first time mums in can be harder to get these girls pregnant so It is alittle unpredictable.  Once the majority of my list have chosen kittens and I know I have more pregnancies I will open up the list again.  I have told people this would be june time but it may be alittle later than that.  Please keep an eye on blog as I will announce here when I am taking more names for the list.

Thank you to all the people on my waiting list for your patience.  It will be worth the wait once your kitten arrives.  People will be notified by email in order of list when kittens are available.

4 comments:

  1. Really great reading all the news, helps us to appreciate how much work and affection you put into each and every kitten and cat. It will be well worth the wait knowing we'll be bringing home a happy and healthy new member of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kate. It is alot of hard work but worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can say it is totally worth the wait! We love our two boys so much. They are just the most beautiful, affectionate cats and we can't imagine life without them now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Becca your boys are sweeties. Thank you for giving them a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete