Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Monday, 2 May 2016

Litter z 2.5 weeks old

The babies are doing brilliantly and getting very big.  They are at the weight of most kittens at 3.5 weeks old now.   The female appears to be a very warm almost golden brown on the head and will most likely go this colour all over when mature.
I have now chosen russian names for the two.  As the girl is under observation to stay here she has been given a longer breed name.  The boy will be open to my waiting list ONLY for a home.  Please be aware I have no kittens available of list and my waiting list is still closed until the summer therefore I cannot accept you on the list.  Please contact me again in the summer for more news. Here are a few snaps I will do better pictures in the next couple of weeks when the male will be available to reserve. This is Dahlias last litter so the female has been given three names as she is extra special.

 Baby name: The girl Druzhina Zinaida Zlata Zaritsa meaning in russian- Holy gold daughter of russian king.  Pet name Zen
The boy Druzhina Zakharii russian spelling on boys name Zachary.
The kittens:
 female and mum
 female on left
 male
 female at front
 female at front

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed that the little girl's pet name is Zen! Thank you Clare.
    Hope that they and Dahlia are doing well.
    Best wishes,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i thought i would honour your request. Zen did not fit with the russian theme but i thought it nice as a pet name. They are doing great growing like weeds. 5 wks now and boy is over 800g girl is around 650g

    ReplyDelete