Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Waiting list now closed

WAITING LIST NOW CLOSED..................
Regrettably due to a massive number of enquiries early on this year I am having to close my waiting list as of now for the rest of the year.  I only take a few names per litter and as I hope to keep some kittens back this year for my breeding I can no longer take further names to the waiting list unless you are prepared to wait until next year for a kitten.
Enquiries with myself and alot of reputable siberian breeders in the UK have been crazy and to say im closing my list when I haven't even had a litter yet this year seems crazy. Due to the rise in popularity of these cats of late anyone expecting a kittens who isn't on a waiting list will find it difficult to adopt one from a reputable source.  Until I know how many kittens will be in my litters I cannot  know whether kittens will be available.  It is certainly possible that some may be available off list if people on my list don't find a suitable kitten in my litters or if the litters are large so I would certainly keep following the blog.

I would like to say to those searching for a breeder please follow my previous advice and take care when choosing a breeder, there is alot of advice on my website 'adopting a kitten page'  the best place to look for breeders is via the Siberian cat club.  These breeders are all registered and abide by a code of ethics.  Any breeder found not to comply with these rules will be removed from the list. There have been cases recently of other registered breeders who are not members of this club behaving in a poor manor and producing unhealthy kittens, rehoming before 13 weeks and even being suspended by GCCF for bad breeding practice. (note a GCCF suspended breeder can still register with TICA or Fife  so being registered gives you no guarantees).  Whilst I cannot name names I recommended everyone be careful and avoid private advertisements on free advertising sites as often these people are back yard breeders.
Whilst I appreciate most want a kitten soon to rush the decision could be of detriment to yourself and any kitten and may result in alot of heartache and vet bills.  Remember this is an importnant decision and this cat could be with you for the next 15-20 years, choose your breeder wisely.
Wherever you choose to go to for your kitten please remember to research the breeder and know what to expect, The list of breeders on the siberian cat club page are just that a list of breeders, the club has not personally vetted each breeder but they will look into concerns the public may have about a listed breeder should they arise.

NEVER BUY A KITTEN BECAUSE YOU FEEL SORRY FOR THEM

Once again I am sorry I am unable to accommodate any further kitten enquiries for the time being.  I do not have an enquiry only list as in the past it has proved to time consuming for me to do this and so I cannot contact people personally should a kitten become available off list.  Any available kittens will be posted here and you will have to check regularly to have any chance of getting one from me off list.

No comments:

Post a Comment