Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Fighter

Here are a few snapshots of my lovely Illarion aka fighter.  He was given the name fighter due to a difficult start in life.  Those who know me from the start of my breeding will remember the story of this kitten who was born with a hole in his tummy.  He went through surgery at just 12 hours old to try and repair the defect but wasnt expected to make it.  He lives here as a pet with me and is now almost 3 yrs old.  He is the cat most allergy sufferers will test with and is such a wonderfully loving boy.  He is my miracle baby and i cant believe from litter I.  If you would like to see fighter when he was a baby search litter I and fighters wardrobe.  He had to have his abdomen covered whilst very young so as not to hurt his tummy and so he had a wardrobe made from baby socks.... One of the cutest things you will ever see....
Chilling this morning in the cat tree





No comments:

Post a Comment