Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Litter S - 3 weeks

Update on the boys who are growing fast. Now three weeks old they are starting to explore and will soon have the nest taken away so they can move around the kitten room more freely. They are all gaining weight and getting used to being handled daily. Soon they will be introduced to kitten milk and litter training. Mummy is doing great as always she does a great job taking care of them and really leaves nothing much for me to worry about. Here are the boys with mum. I will take individual better pictures in a few weeks when I can better assess character and looks. They will then be available to waiting list for adoption. Any kittens left will then be made available to the public.

4 comments:

  1. I saw your comment Maria but it's not showing on here for some reason. Yes they grow very quickly it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Clare they are so beautiful! Lovely to see mum so protective over them too. Gorgeous boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute overload! I love the photo of Dinara and one of the little red ones where she's looking into the camera. Bit of a 'get that camera away from my babies'-gaze haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both she is not so protective but will watch you carefully and try and curl up with them to hide them

    ReplyDelete