Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 15 February 2014

Past kittens (Winter 2013)

Sorry to all who follow blog but I have had internet or should I say computer trouble and been unable to post here for a few months. I have updated the blog with recent news and wanted to share some gorgeous babies with you all from our last couple of litters last year. I think you will agree all are stunning babies. All kittens shown here in this post are now adopted

7 comments:

  1. They are all absolutely perfect! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It would be nice for you to create a profile and that way you can follow the blog and I know who you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kittens are absolutely stunning!!!
    We are very interested in having one of your kittens I read on a previous post we would have to be added to the waiting list, is this possible please, my email is Chelsealaw@hotmail.com.
    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare. I was signed into Google as me but it still put my name as unknown (above). Hopefully this will show my name as I've updated my Blogspot profile now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie thanks for the post and Chelsea please email me to be considered for waiting list. Thank you for your comments

      Delete