Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Thursday, 16 January 2014

Its been awhile...

Sorry to all those who follow the blog for the lack of posting over the past few months. I hope everyone had a lovely christmas and new year. Its has been a busy few months with kittens, work and family. I moved into my first home early last year and it has been alot of work getting things done. AS anyone will know there is still alot to do and not enough hours in the day. We had two litters of lovely kittens end of last year. Most have found there home now but there is one available boy who still needs a home due to his owner not being able to go through with adoption. He is a 4 month old neutered brown tabby boy with great character. Please contact me for more information. I had the pleasure of receiving in the post recently a book entitled 'know your cat' I was asked earlier last year for permission by the author to feature one of my boys and was very surprised to see max in the show representing the siberian. A proud moment. The book is available from old pond publishings. I also started a course in October which will last a couple of years. It is a diploma in feline nursing which will give me more knowledge in my day to day job as a veterinary nurse and also help me in being a better breeder. So I will be extremely busy for awhile as I also plan to carry on breeding. I have plans in mind for five litters this year and I will post information soon with pictures but for the time being I am restricted with regards internet access so I cannot post pictures easily. First litter will hopefully be due end of march 2014 between Rasputin and Adrianne This is a repeat of the lovely Litter N in 2013. Second litter we hope will be with Dahlia and maximus late spring I have a waiting this and so anyone wanting a kitten from me will need to go on this list and be prepared to wait. The waiting list is not long currently but normally fills up around spring. It is first come first serve so if wanting a specific type or colour it is best to contact me early. Please note my website and cats on it are not upto date I have a few new home bred cats who have taken over some of the older ones. The price is also inaccurate so it is best to contact me for upto date information. Website updates are on my list of things to do. Available kittens currently: male brown tabby 4 months old, everything done inc vaccine course, chip and neuter alone with the usual worming, flea treatment, 4 wks free insurance kitten pack and pedigree/registration. I have reduced the price on this boy by £100. I cannot upload pictures currently so please contact me for them to be sent via email. please no time wasters genuine owners only who know the breed and can give him a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment