Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 15 September 2013

New babies litter P

I am pleased to announce Karlisa had her babies on Monday. She had some difficulties and had to have a caesarian as there was a dead kitten blocking the birth canal. Mum and her three remaining babies are all doing well 6 days on and now feeding well. It is the first time I have had to have a c section in five years (16 litters) so pretty traumatic as it took her time to bond with them. I was supplement feeding them for the first couple of days just to be sure they were getting enough milk. All have doubled thier birth weights and are doing well. There are two girls who are under observation to stay here and one boy who will go to a pet home. All silver tabbies. The girls have quite abit of gold in coat due to alot of gold in the lines of both parents so it will be interesting to see how they turn out. The kitten we lost was a pale shaded silver boy. This is Karlisa's last litter. My access to blogger and ability to do updates will be limited for awhile due to computer problems so there wont be any updates for awhile. I expect the last litter of the year in a week or so. This litter will be available as most of my waiting list now have kittens so please enquire. I expect brown tabbies. Here are litter P at 5 days old.

2 comments: