Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Litter O...Hello world!

Dahlia had her babies three days after Adrianne a surprising small litter of only two this time but they are two huge kittens and bigger than litter N which isnt surprising all the milk they are getting. We have a gorgeous boy and girl both doing really well after their initial upset when mum tried to hide them from me. Both brown mackerel tabbies but with strong golden tones especially the female. I dont think they are full goldens like mum but will be very warm brown tabbies. Both are under observation for a few more weeks and looking very nice. The female may go to a breeder. I may let the male go to a traditional breeding program if the right person comes along but all depends on development. All kittens will be offered to my waiting list so no more enquiries please at present. I did say I would not have anymore kittens this year but I may have one more litter for those people who may miss out on a kitten this time if any go for breeding. I will be intouch with the waiting list when I know more. So here are a few pics of the kittens and lovely mummy Female:
Male:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks they seem to be twice the size they should be at that age. Greedy babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahlia is absolutely stunning!! I love her colour and the white chin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you she is a golden shaded rare colour I have still not managed to recreate

    ReplyDelete