Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Friday, 10 May 2013

Litter M all reserved

All litter M are now officially reserved the last being Maritsa who was under assessment. he will be going to live with Amy as a pet. Thank you for your patience Amy I know you have been waiting patiently for this little girl. I have two litters due beginning of june from Dahlia and Adrianne, father beginning Rasputin. I may have one last litter later in year from Karlisa and Rasptin but this is yet to be decided so I won't be taking any more waiting list enquiries once the June litters are reserved until I know what Im doing. Its a busy year for me and im slowly down my breeding this year to concentrate on my new home and work. I have space on the wait list for a small handful of people for the june babies so please get in touch if wanting to reserve a kitten. All kittens are generally reserved in advance with kittens only being available once the waiting list have chosen. Expected colours Brown tabby and possible goldens Expectant mothers: Dahlia, golden Adrianne, brown tabby Father to both litters: Rasputin, brown tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment