Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Wait is on

We I thought I would do a quick post to let the people on my waiting list now how things are going. Patiently waiting now for Dinaras babies which are due any time now. No sign yet. She is happily going about things as normal. All the babies have potential owners on my waiting list so I won't know if any will be available until the waiting list have chosen. I just want to recap how you go about adopting one of my kittens as I have had several emails asking about kittens due soon. You must firstly contact me with as much information about yourself as possible. Your home, work, experience owning cats, children and reasons for choosing the breed. Once happy you can provide a suitable home I can place you on the waiting list once a £100 deposit has been received. You will then be offered a kitten in order of list once any potential breeding cats have been assessed. Myself and breeders will be offered first pick. I do not plan on keeping any so this should not be the case this year. You will then be kept upto date on here with pictures etc until the time comes to view kittens. I allow visits from 8 weeks old normally. Some breeders allow visits after the first vaccine at 9 weeks but this doe not provide any protection for the kittens as they are not fully protected until the course is completed. You will have to wear clean clothes and have not visited any other catteries that day. I maintain steps once here to ensure hygiene and prevention of bugs spreading by asking you to remove your shoes and use alcohol gel on hands. I can only allow one visit before adoption due to time constraints. You will b given all the necessary information before collecting your kitten. Once you have chose your kitten a further £100 is needed to reserve them and the balance payable on collection. No money is refundable unless there is a problem from my end. All kittens go from 13 weeks, sometimes the females may have to go alittle later than that depending on how they recover from their neutering. All pet kittens are chipped and neutered as extras on top of the usual things like worming, vaccination etc and your kitten will go with a full kitten pack and pedigree to make the transition to thier new home as smooth as possible. Our next breeding plan ill take place once these babie are born between the following: DAHLIA AND RASPUTIN. I expect mainly warm brown tabbies and possible goldens. There should be some space on the waiting list for a few people so please contact me early to ensure you get some kitten choice. I will ofcourse update further once the first litter of 2013 are born. Please note my landline number is nolonger available for contact as I have moved home. Either email: clareferris27@yahoo.co.uk or phone 07902850387. please dont send text messages about kittens as I cannot speak to you properly this way

No comments:

Post a Comment