Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 23 March 2013

The babies 1 week old

Well I have finally managed to get some pictures of the first special litter of this year at 1 week old. They are all doing brilliantly and mum is being very good hardly ever leaving the nest. They are all fat little chubby babies with nice round bellies and big voices and gaining weight well. Mum is happy for me to handle them whilst in her sight for minimal periods. I try to handle them on a regular basis even at this young age to help produce kittens with good character which is important. All these kittens are on hold for my waiting list and will only become available should they not get taken by these people. I have now contacted the first four people on the list and will contact others at a later date depending on what these people want to do. I won't allow reservations until minimum 3 weeks as its a crucial time to survival and also I won't know anything about character before then and may not until 6 weeks or so. The red boy I think is a red silver and the other two boys are black smokes but one having more silver than the other so will end up looking quite grey rather than black and the little girl is a silver tabby with cute white feet and white on face. he is by far the most dominant when it comes to feeding and has a very good weight comparable to her brothers. I like her very much but cannot keep her so she may become available for breeding depending on her development and suitable homes. She has a lovely round head and wide muzzle and is of a good size but it is very early to tell just yet. So here are the adorables, Four indiviual pictures of each kitten and group shots and ofcourse mum. Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently for these pictures. I will also post a link to a video of them with mum nursing so you can see them moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment