Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Change of plans

I have made the hard decision to cut my breeding lines this year. After considering all aspects of my breeding I have decided it is not a good time for me to be having alot of litters. Last year was a great year with seven lovely litters but it was so much hard work alongside a full time job and my own part time business. I have alot on at the moment as I bought my first home towards the end of last year and have had to do alot of work with it and alot more to come so with a full time job and part time grooming business as well to contend with I just don't think I will have time for that many litters. I will be cutting my lines back by half and going back to basics if you like by retaining one cat from each line so we will have five cats available for rehoming over the next few weeks. All cats are young adults and in good health and vaccinated, microchipped and neutered. They will go with pedigree and registration. I would like indoor homes where owners will be around most of the day and ideally quiet homes with no other animals so they get full attention from their owners. The following cats will be available for adoption, please contact me for more details: Boris, Black smoke male 2 years old
Ellie, a bluepoint with white female 3 years old
Xena Black silver shaded female 2 years old
Belle black silver tabby with white female 2 years old
Kleopatra black silver tabby female 5 months old
Boris will be replaced by his son Kniaz and so we are letting his sister Kleopatra go as there is no sense keeping two from the same breeding, all other cats will stay in breeding. The remaining girls due to be mated to Boris will now be mated to Kniaz later in the year. Due to the reduction in litters this year places will have to be restricted on the waiting list unle people are prepared to wait. We will have kittens but not as many as planned unfortunately. This is in the best interests of the cats as I do not have the time to give my full attention to a large number of kittens.

6 comments:

  1. Is kleopatra still available? Shes beautiful. Is that a recent pic? Nic Walsh Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure yet, the pic is old, please email me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare I emailed twice yesterday. Did you receive them? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Nic Walsh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi yes I just seen them and replied this evening

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boris is so beautiful - have you found him a good home yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes Boris is reserved for his new owner. I do however have his kittens due in march and there is a high chance of black smokes the same as him. please email for more information.

    ReplyDelete