Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Proud breeder and Owner

I had some lovely news from an owner this week on one of our kittens from earlier in the year. Druzhina Glafira aka Star owned by Lollie Saunders. She had entered her into a couple of Photo competitions using one of her kitten pictures I had taken at 10 weeks old. She was entered into a Whiskas competition and picked alongside 5 others as a winner of a hardback cat care book and then became winner of the BEST Siberian kitten picture and overall BEST picture and judges favourite for the Siberian cat club calender of which she will appear on the cover. I am very proud of her and especially proud that she was judges favourite as the person is a professional pet photographer and they chose my picture as the overall favourite so its nice to hear such good news. Star is a lovely, pretty, confident girl according to her owner and loves people, she has a great personality and look and hopefully there will be lots more wins in the future for her, I think a career as a cat model is her calling :) The calendar will be available to buy in time for Christmas via the Siberian Cat Club, so if you love the breed or are an owner of one (especially a Druzhina baby) please support the breed and club and purchase one) I hope at some point in the future to introduce a range of products showcasing my kitten and cat pictures for purchasing so more news will follow when that gets off the ground. Here is the winning picture:

2 comments:

  1. Oh - its such a lovely photo - congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks Lesley its my favourite picture of this little girl :)

    ReplyDelete