Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Litter L 6 weeks Ruslana's babies

Well its been hectic as usual here and with the purchase of my first home I have been extremely busy. I hope to be relocating around christmas time when all the kittens have found homes as I don't want to stress them by moving them. Next year our breeding will take place in my new home which is very close to where I am now in liverpool. The babies are doing great and coming along well. All are eating solids including dry food and using the litter tray. Very playful babies and such a wonderful mother to look after them. This is Ruslana's first litter to Boris and she has done very well. These kittens will be offered to my waiting list and with the many recent enquiries I don't think any will be left for adoption. This litter will be ready to leave here Christmas week and due to them being Christmas babies they will leave with an extra special goody bag of christmas gifts along with the standard kitten pack all kittens receive. This is the last litter of 2012 here. Breeding plans for 2013 will be posted very soon. If you would like a gorgeous Druzhina siberian baby to call your own please enquire to go on my waiting list. Places are limited so for the best choice early enquiries are advisable. So here are the four kittens: The boys: Druzhina Ladimir- meaning sound piece of earth, dark black silver mackerel tabby, male
Druzhina Lazar- meaning god helped, black mackerel tabby male
The girls: Druzhina Leonilla- meaning lioness, Black silver mackerel tabby female
Druzhina Liubava- meaning love, black silver mackerel tabby female

No comments:

Post a Comment