Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Available litter K girls

I have two girls available for adoption from this litter the rest are either adopted, staying here or going to breeding homes. Both girls are lovely and a good size with heft. This litter has been wonderful and I may repeat this mating one last time before mum retires. I was going to retire Xena after this litter but she has been an excellent mum and kept her weight well despite a big litter and her kittens are all lovely and apparently healthy. Her son and one daughter will stay here. Both girls are now open to my waiting list, should no one on this list want the kittens they will be then offered to the general public, so please feel free to enquire. Kalisa, black silver shaded female 10 weeks old.
Khariessa, black mackerel tabby female 10 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment