Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Kitten availability update

I am pleased to announce that Habrek has now found a loving pet home and left today with his new owners. I am very pleased someone has finally snapped this boy up as he is a wonderful baby in look and character. Hirdeta his sister has also been reserved now and will be leaving once she has been spayed. I have decided to keep Jarena under assessment as she is proving to be breed quality and will go as this should a suitable breeding home come up otherwise I would like her to go to a pet/show home so she may be available at a later date. Jerosh is now optioned to a pet home so that leaves two brown tabby boys and a silver tabby with white boy available from this litter, Igumen a silver shaded male and Isaak who for unfortunate reasons has become available last minute. He is a silver tabby male. If you can offer a loving home to one of these babies please contact me (pictures of available kittens below.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hooray! Good for Habrek! And I'm not the least bit jealous at all. Not one bit...Okay, maybe I am. But still very very pleased for him. I hope he enjoys his new home.

    ReplyDelete