Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 11 August 2012

New addition

Well I have just got back from a trip to visit a new baby that will be joining Druzhina in a couple of weeks. She is 11 weeks old and a lovely golden brown tabby with excellent pedigree. She was an unexpected edition but one I could not pass on. I shall be bringing her home in two weeks and will then introduce her to the world. Hoping she will be a a future breeding cat next year and maybe show her if she continues to develop well. More news and pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, how exciting for you! Congratulations =)

    I look forward to her formal introduction in two weeks. And I bet with all those kittens around the time to getting to bring her home will just fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you she is a real beauty can't wait to get her :)

    ReplyDelete