Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Monday, 27 August 2012

New addition.... breeding female

I got back from collecting my new breeding female yesterday. It was a long trip but she is finally home.... Introducing Emerald Kingdom Adrianne, father Esaya Czar mother Emerald Kingdom Tia. he is a lovely pale brown almost golden in colour brown mackerel tabby female siberian. I am very pleased with her she is very nice, good weight for a female, hefty, good coat and fantastic personality. She loves people and cuddles. At the moment she is being quarantined away from the others which she hates but this is necessary with any new cat to make sure any new addition does not introduce disease to the other even though she is in apparent good health. I hope for her to have babies next summer to either Rasputin or Boris when she is more mature but for now I will what her development and enjoy the kitten stages. She will be part of a traditional breeding program only in keeping with the breeders in her lines wishes and the breeding direction I will be taking. Nice to have a kitten here that I have not bred and with new lines this will introduce more diversity to my breeding. so here are some pictures of the little girl, they don't do her justice and will get better ones when I do litter J pictures later in the week. I will be posting updates on available kittens soon so keep checking back ... we have some stunning babies looking for homes. If wanting to adopt a Druzhina siberian baby please email me with a brief explanation of why you have chosen the breed, what you are looking for and alittle about yourself via email clareferris27@yahoo.co.uk

6 comments:

  1. Oh she is gorgeous! I love her eyes. Can't wait to see how she develops.

    And looking forward to J baby pictures later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca she is very pretty and unusual colour not seen much in brown tabbies very pale ... J babies are stunning probably one of the best litters this year with quite a few promising babies, I think you will like them, they are six weeks old now so have grown alot in the four weeks since I last posted pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little star Clare, she is a lovely colour and sure to be a wonderful addition to your plans for next year. Looking forward to more pics of her and of litter J.

    Julie and Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both, she is very sweet and I am sure her kittens will be just as lovely. I am very lucky to have her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new addition. xx

    ReplyDelete