Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Friday, 3 August 2012

Litter J - 2 weeks old

The babies are now two weeks old and all are doing well and gaining weight nicely. The parents are Belle and Rasputin. All the babies are very cute, chunky kittens. This is our first litter in four years with mainly brown tabby and the first brown tabbies with white. I have to say some of the babies have got to be some of my favourites of all time especially the brown tabbies with white socks. They are the spit of daddy with mums cute white feet. They have all pretty much got their eyes open now and are exploring the nest with some managing to climb out and get their heads in mums food bowls. I think some will take after mummy and be little pigs. Once three weeks old they will be moved from my bedroom to the kitten room and will be introduced to kitten formula and litter trays, always a messy time. Some of these kittens will be available at a later date but for now I am observing this litter. Here are some pictures of the cute bunch. The brown tabbies I think will be a mix of dark brown and golden brown like daddy. If you have an interest in any of the babies please contact me to go on my waiting list: clareferris27@yahoo.co.uk Boy 1: brown tabby with white
Boy 2: Brown tabby
Boy 3: silver tabby with whiteBoy
Female 1: Brown tabby with white
Boy 4: Dark brown tabby
Boy 5: dark brown tabby
Female 2: silver tabby

5 comments:

  1. Awww, you just wanna scoop them up and give them a cuddle! They are all so gorgeous, though the little white socks on some of the brown babies do make them look extra adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca I love these kittens alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are a stunning Litter Clare and all so beautiful. Well done to Belle and Rasputin.

    Julie and Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare they're gorgeous!! I bet they're going to grow up to be little show stoppers! :-) Excited to see updated pics of litter H too!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete