Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Litter H - 10 weeks old

Time is going by so quick with the babies, they are now 11 weeks old and due to have their second vaccinations in a week and the pet kittens will be neutered. They are a lovely bunch and seem to be a good size following in the footsteps of their grandmothers kittens. One girl Hostena will be joining another breeding programme and Hirdeta will be staying here a little longer for observation, she may stay with us if we are happy with her development. All kittens apart from Henka and Habrec are either reserved, optioned or under assessment. If interested in these kittens then please contact me for more details, we also have one black female available from litter G who is ready now. Litter H will be ready for new homes from 15th August. It has been brought to my attention also that information on line seems to suggest darker coloured Siberians have more allergen. I would like to point out that I am not aware of this being the case and have successfully re homed alot of darker colours including black to people with allergies. So if considering adopting a Siberian I would not be put off by this fact. Here are the last pictures of Litter H before leaving for new homes. Hirdeta, black silver mackerel tabby female, under observation
Hostena, Black mackerel torbie with white female Reserved for breeder
Huala, Black silver mackerel tabby with white female optioned
Habrec, Red silver with white male AVAILABLE
Henka, Black silver mackerel tabby with white female AVAILABLE
Hirdon,cream mackerel tabby with white male Reserved

5 comments:

  1. They're so beautiful and fluffy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised no one has snapped up Habrec yet! I think red cats are BEAUTIFUL and I really thought he'd be one of the first chosen. Hirdon is certainly coming along and looking gorgeous. The pattern on his coat is amazing. And his face is so fluffy!

    I have to say, Hirdeta looks so ethereal against the black back drop. She just glows. And I'm honestly not surprised Hostena is going to a breeder. She is beautiful. As are Huala and Henka. Hope someone picks up Henka or Habrec soon. And Galina! She's so adorable too!

    Having looked into the allergen thing several times before I don't remember coming across anything that said darker shades carried more allergen. The only thing I've seen is that males carry more than females.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both i am sure they will be snapped up I have ha enquiries just nothing final as yet. Poor Galina does need a home she is a sweet girl and great character. Black cats are abit like marmite I think along with red ones. yes this was pointed out by someone having an allergy sitting. Yes Hostena is very nice and I am really surprised by her, hope she produces some lovely babies next year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see them all Clare. The allergy thing - may well be a myth - and in truth I think we need to be careful sometimes as I've never heard it at all. Its also not proven that males carry more than females - its been said - but I don't think its ever been definitively proven! With the Solid Black - I love them, but its like the Solid White - they are like Marmite - I agree :)

    Lovely litter you must be very pleased and I'm sure Hostena will be a great addition to a breeding program - will be lovely to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Leslie. I have not heard this until it was pointed out by a kitten owner when they researched on the internet. I like Hostena and hope she produces some nice kittens next year for her new owner.

    ReplyDelete