Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Friday, 31 August 2012

Kitten availability update

Following on from my previous post re litter I all kittens are now either reserved or optioned to people on my waiting list so none will be available to the public im afraid. I still have a red silver with white male available who is a lovely boy with a great character and one black female who is not yet reserved but does have someone interested pending allergy sitting results so she may be available. Litter J will soon be available for adoption again to waiting list first and I also have a litter of seven babies born recently from Xena who will also be available for re-homing around November time. Ruslana is due her babies in a couple of weeks and her kittens will be available for re-homing just before Christmas. That will be the last litter this year. All kittens are firstly allocated to the tier one list and then tier two before being offered to the general public so if wanting a Druzhina siberian I highly recommend joining the waiting list as not many are available to the public. I breed based only on demand for kittens and don't have alot of kittens available. I will be looking at plans for 2013 later in the year and I will be keeping back a couple of kittens this year plus I have a new breeding female brought in from another UK breeder who has now ceased breeding so there will be some exciting plans for 2013 and no doubt some stunning kittens to look forward to. My plans will be posted on here later this year at which point the waiting list will be open. Just to point out if you decide to request a kitten from a particular mating and change your mind, please let me know asap as I normally allocate kittens on a first come first serve basis unless a specific kitten from a particular mating is required. I would strongly suggest not commiting to a particular mating, sex or colour as often a kitten chooses you and this way you will be given more choice. The only time this won't apply is if you are obviously unable to take a kitten on a given date. please note if you are unable to collect your kitten within 1 week of the due leaving date a small care charge will be put inplace for each extra week they are here. Holding onto a kitten for alittle longer is not a problem if needed. Upddates and pictures of available kittens will be coming soon. The waiting list for kittens does fill up quickly so please get intouch if wanting to go on the list to avoid an overly long wait. Kitten demand seems to be greater at the beginning and later part of the year I have found so this will also affect waiting times.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I hope the allergy sitting for Galina goes well. She's been waiting for someone to take her home for so long. I'll cross my fingers for her.
    And I remain shocked that no one has snapped up Habrec yet. It's a shame I can't afford to keep a cat yet (no matter how much I really want one), otherwise I would be begging you to let me buy him. I hope he finds someone soon.

    Looking forward to news about the year's final litters and future breeding plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Becca im sure they will get homes soon, its a shame you can't have a cat yet it would be fate :) yes some nice plans with some home grown babies :)

    ReplyDelete