Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 7 July 2012

Available kittens ready end of July

We have two beautiful solid black females available for loving pet homes, ready end of July. Both have great characters and will make great pets. They will be vaccinated, microchipped, wormed, flea treated, spayed, 5 generation pedigree and registration and a have a full kitten pack and lifelong advice. This colour is quite rare and so you do not see many at all. I would just like to say I have had a couple of allergy sufferers contact me recently looking for light cats as they believe they produce less allergen. I would like to say that this is a complete myth, colour has no effect on allergen levels. I have homed many dark coloured cats to allergy sufferers with no problems. Please contact me for more info. Galina
Galusha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare
    Best of luck with all these kittens.
    Please can you tell me who is the gorgeous white with grey kitten at the top of your revised website?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitten at the top of the blog is one of Dahlia's beautiful babies from Litter E last year... this is Edesii a silver shaded male :) thank you x

    ReplyDelete