Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Litter G 10 weeks old

Well the babies are growing and developing well, all such a lovely bunch of kittens with fantastic characters. They went for their first vaccines last week and all was well with them. They will be neutered and have their second vaccines and microchipping at 12 weeks old before leaving for new homes. We still have two black females available so if interested in these very pretty girls please contact me. Ready middle of July for rehoming. You do not see many black siberians and so they are very unusual. These will be the last pictures of the babies and as always I will be sad to see them go. Gorislav: male brown tabby, reserved
Glafira: female pale black smoke, reserved
Godomir: male black smoke reserved
Grigorii: male black smoke, reserved
Galina: solid black female AVAILABLE
Galusha: solid black female AVAILABLE

3 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Clare they are a stunning bunch. I really hope the girls find a home soon.

    Julie and Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I still can't believe that no one has snapped up Galina and Galusha yet. They're just so gorgeous. It's times like this that I wish I could afford to have a cat because I would definitely want to take them.

    All the G-kittens are looking beautiful and all so different. Lovely photos as always. I like the addition of the teddy bear. Makes them look like the kind of thing you'd get on a card, maybe for a new baby or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both I do enjoy the pretty picture making and I have some great ones planned for the current younger kittens, I am sure you will stay tuned for those Becca :) I am sure they will find homes soon, its a difficult time of year with alot of people away so most enquiries are for kittens later in the year, they have a home here until the right owner comes along :)

    ReplyDelete