Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 26 May 2012

re waiting list

Just a quick message to ask people who are seriously wanting one of my kittens to please keep intouch with me to show they are interested or at least contact me to be removed from the list if they find a kitten elsewhere. I have just spent the last hour searching through email contacts to contact over 30 people on my list for pets/show/breed kittens. Most do not respond which would imply they no longer want a kitten. I find it extremely rude and a huge waste of my time. I am extremely busy at the moment with work, kittens and a potential house move, I do not have time to be chasing people. I also am not happy with people requesting fur samples from my cats to go to other breeders for kittens, I will point out again this is pointless you need to test from the parents of your chosen kitten. So as of now I will NOT be doing any allergy testing for people unless they have been on my waiting list and have chosen a kitten or a potential kitten is available. Sorry to have to do this but I find it extremely rude for people to do this and even more rude that breeders allow people to buy their kittens having only tested with another breeder. I am going to assess my allergy testing criteria at some point and also the waiting list system as I am finding it too time consuming contacting people who are nolonger wanting a kitten from me. I may have to go to deposit only lists but I will inform you all of any changes in due course. I have now contacted everyone on my list regarding kittens please respond within 7 days otherwise I will have to remove you completely. I would like to point out not everyone is a time waster and I have some people who have waited patiently for a kitten so thank you to those people and do keep intouch :) please be aware that not all kittens are available for pet homes until I say otherwise either via email or on the blog as I need the best cats to go on for showing/breeding to help promote and develop the breed so please be aware the waiting list for pet owners means you will get choice only from the kittens I want to go for pet which nine times out of ten is the case but not always.

3 comments:

  1. I am intending to ask to be put on your waiting list in the future, when I know I can afford to keep a kitten. I have been stalking your blog for about a year after all. But at the moment everything is a bit up in the air with finally moving into my own place with my boyfriend and working out all the money issues that come with that. It is our intent to have a cat as soon as we're able though. So one of these days I will be asking! And I will have to do an allergy testing when I do. Part of the reason I even discovered Siberians was because I really wanted a cat but am allergic. You have no idea how happy it made me to discover the possibility of hypo-allergenic cats.

    It's such a shame how inconsiderate some people are. That really sucks for you. Hopefully your changes mean you don't have to suffer such people any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Becca not all are but this is the second or even third time I have had to contact some people and I get no response from some. I am not refusing to do allergy testing but I am not prepared to do it for people wanting cats from other breeders who don't offer this service. It is alot of work with everything else :(( well when you are ready I am more than happy to let you have a kitten but you may find you may have to wait 6-12 months in some cases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite happy to wait as long as I have to =)

    ReplyDelete