Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Up and coming litters

We have kittens at present who are 7 weeks old, these kittens are almost likely taken but we may have one available which I will announce in a couple of weeks. We also have two litters due soon and again most will probably be reserved by people on my waiting list but there may be some available. The following litter are due: End of April Karlisa and Rasputin
Expected colours: Black/brown tabbies, silver tabbies, possible black smokes or solids. Not sure if these cats carry colourpoint so there may be a possibility of this colour on the off chance. End of May Dinara and Rasputin
Expected colours: Black/brown tabbies, silver tabbies, tortie/torbies, red tabby and possible solid/smoke kittens in black, blue red or cream all with or without white. I do not know if Rasputin carries colourpoint so there is only a possibility of colourpoints if he does as Dinara does. Please contact me for availability or to go on my waiting list. Please be aware that only tier one people will be given priority over kitten choice. I do however reserve the right to hold back a kitten for assessment to keep myself or rehome to another breeding/show home.

No comments:

Post a Comment