Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Monday, 9 April 2012

Happy Easter... litter F 6 weeks

Hello, hope everyone has had a lovely Easter, I took the opportunity to do some Easter pictures over the weekend of the kittens. I have always wanted to do this but have never had kittens at this time of year so this was a nice opportunity to do what I love and take pretty pictures of kittens. All are doing well and now eating solid food on their own and well accustomed to using the litter tray with no accidents so far. I have to say this litter took to the toilet training so well. Different personality's are definitely showing through and its funny to watch their characters developing. We will be allowing kitten visits for people wanting to reserve this litter from next weekend and I will be in touch with people in due course. We hope to have more kittens due in 2 weeks time from Karlisa and Rasputin and can also announce that Dinara and Rasputin will also be having babies around the end of May so it is a busy time. Other litters will hopefully be planned for the summer so if wanting to go on my waiting list please contact me with alittle information about yourself, clareferris27@yahoo.co.uk The babies at 6 weeks old: Druzhina Feliks
Druzhina Fevroniia
Druzhina Filimon
Druzhina Favstian
The gang:

4 comments:

  1. Loving the Easter shoot! So very different from previous shoots. Maybe it's all the green? But awwww, so adorable! They just get fluffier by the week. I see they all stayed still a bit longer for you to get such nice photos.

    Teehee, I love how Feliks looks like he has a little goatee with that black spot on his chin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca always such nice comments from you, yes the babies were very good for the photos, you can tell from the group shot I think who is the boss in this litter and a very cheeky boy but sweet with it and that would be Filimon, such a great Character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos :) Yes Filimon does look a cheeky boy :) All looking lovely

    ReplyDelete