Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Kittens three weeks

Just a quick update on how the babies are doing, Ellies kittens were three weeks old on Thursday and are all doing brilliantly. They are all walking and starting to play and groom and some even trying to drink out of the water bowl. They will start the weaning process this weekend with kitten milk and progress onto weaning formula. I have taken some pictures when they were 17 days old which I have shown here. I will try and take better pictures around 4 weeks old when they start to look more like kittens and are more responsive so for now here are some with their eyes open.

All kittens are under observation at present and will then be offered to people on my waiting list. If they become available I will post information here. To go on my waiting list please contact me with alittle information about yourself via email clareferris27@yahoo.co.uk

Black and white male:



Black and white female:




Black male one:




Black male two:



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Denise they are al getting to be quite cheeky and black boy one is repeatedly escaping from the nest box

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're just stunning! I particularly like the female with her little white socks at the back and her tiny white tipped toes at the front! Just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks they are all lovely and developing well, the female is sooo cute though and has the loveliest big round head, I am tempted once again to keep but really must not :(

    ReplyDelete