Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Our first litter of 2012

Our first all solid/smoke litter

We are proud to say that we hope to have out first litter of 2012 here at Druzhina in the next 3 weeks. Ellie has mated with our homebred boy approximately 6 weeks ago now. It was his first mating and so there were a few misses and I did not think this girl was pregnant but having been monitoring her weight and abdomen area I can say that she is gaining weight nicely and now has an obviously round abdomen with what I can feel are kittens in there.

So a nice surprise and I am very proud of Boris and his first mating, our little homebred stud is now a man:) Here are the proud parents to be:

Ellie: Blue point with white Boris: Black smoke


Kittens due around the 22nd February 2012

All kittens will be solid in colour and either solid black/black smoke or possibly the same in dilute blue with or without white. I do not know if Boris carries the colourpoint gene, if he does then there may be solid/smoke colourpoints also. We do have several people who have paid a deposit for a kitten already so if you are one of these people I will be intouch soon to inform you. There may be kittens still available depending on numbers as some people are wanting tabbies of which there will not be any this time or wanting kittens later in the year. These kittens won't be ready to leave us until the end of May 2012.

If you would like to reserve a beautiful Druzhina siberian please email me : clareferris27@yahoo.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! And hoorah for a successful first mating for Boris! I look forward to seeing what will evidently be some gorgeous kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becca ... he has done well, im a proud mummy :)

    ReplyDelete