Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Thursday, 22 September 2011

Rasputin - 4 months old

Some update pics from his breeder at 4 months old. He is doing well and a very sweet boy who is very laid back, gentle and loves cuddles and tummy rubs. Not only gorgeous but amazing character by all accounts. Only 4 months to go until I collect him, very exciting :)










2 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how fluffy he is. It's just amazing. His temperament sounds so lovely too. He'll produce some gorgeous kittens in the future.
    Hope those 4 months fly by for you. =)

    (Also, I noticed Evangel is not pictured at the side any more. Does that mean you've managed to find someone for him? If so, yay for him.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Becca, yes he is fluffy in all the right places :) and yes such a lovely boy... I hope they do fly by as I can't wait to meet him.
    Yes Evangel goes to his new home on saturday, Domino has someone wanting him but im still deciding whether to let him go or not, jut can't bring myself too, he is adorable and gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete