Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Friday, 2 September 2011

Kitten availability

I am pleased to say that all our kittens now have homes and are either reserved or optioned pending reservation fee. Should any of the kitten become available I will post information here but at present we have no kittens available.

I hope to have more kittens later in the year but this really depends on the girls so we shall see. Please contact me if you would like to go on a waiting list for a kitten.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh that's wonderful. Good to hear that they all have homes at last. I admit though, I am jealous of every one who is getting one of your beautiful kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou yes I have had alot of enquiries recently so had to choose which people would be the lucky ones... maybe one day you will have one of your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the eventual plan but unfortunately not yet. One day in the future though. And hopefully I'll be worthy of one of yours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thankyou and yes all you have to do is ask to be considered ;)

    ReplyDelete