Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Monday, 15 August 2011

Litter D: 10 weeks old, two kittens available in this litter

The babies are now 10 weeks old and growing up fast. They had their first vaccines 7 days ago and were very brave. I have decided to keep Dinara who will now have a second name of dima which did belong to the other girl in this litter until we changed our minds on which to keep. All our home bred cats that go on for breeding have double barrel names. It was a hard decision as both girls have good points but I feel Dinara has the points I am looking for in my breeding and I am loving her colour and markings, it is so rich and bold she is also alittle sweet heart and does nothing but purr when you stroke her.

For those who follow the blog regularly you will know that poor Domino is now available due to his owners nolonger being able to have pets at the moment and so two kittens from this litter are available. Both blue silver tabbies, Domino and Daromila. Both very friendly with Domino being more of a lap cat and Daromila who is just mad and loves to play ALL the time and is never still, I don't know where she finds the energy. Both kittens are available to pet homes so please get intouch. As I have said before all my kittens go with everything they could possibly need doing being done including microchip and neutering which is not routinely done. You will also get lifelong breed and vet care advice from me and an extensive kitten pack. Please see my website adopting a kitten page for more information.

Here they all are and such cute babies

Daromila, blue silver mackerel torbie AVAILABLE






Domino, blue silver spotted tabby with white male AVAILABLE






Dalemir black smoke male, reserved for Claire






Dinara black silver torbie with white female staying here






Black smoke with white male reserved for Katy






4 comments:

  1. gorgeous kittens Clare - you must be very proud xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou...yes I am and will so miss them but at least I will have two staying so will get my kitten fix, so not all bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with Demitri's cute little face, I can't wait to bring him home :) thank-you for the wonderful job you're doing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Katy...I shall miss him, he is a total sweetheart, not long to wait now :)

    ReplyDelete