Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Change to kittens available

We only have three kittens unreserved at present but two of them have atleast two people interested in each kitten so it is more than likely Demitri and Dinara will be reserved in the next week or so. Evangel is the only currently available kitten. He is a lovely boy, he was the smallest in the litter but what he lacks in size currently he makes up for in temperament. He is extremely friendly and gentle and loves attention. He has a lovely colour with nice gold markings to head. His silver will be quite pale when he is fully grown I suspect. If you are interested in him please contact me.

I have been having a long hard think about which kittens to keep and initially I was only going to keep Daromila the blue torbie female. Having watched the kittens grow in type and character I have had abit of a change of heart. Epifanni is turning out nice at the moment and so I may keep her as her type is nice and she has the colours im interested in as a blue who will be a golden carrier. We hope to work on blue golden in the future so she would be a good cat to have inbreeding for this but we don't want to keep based on colour as type is important but I think her type is good at present. Out of Ellie's girls I am starting to feel that Dinara is of better type than Daromila although neither girl is perfect.

Dinara was optioned for a breeder home but the lady in question is having some issues with being able to reserve a kitten at this time. It would be a shame to let her go as a pet considering she is quite a good kitten so I am considering changing my mind and keeping her myself. I had wanted a blue tabby but her blue tabby sister does not seem to have as good a coat or ear set at present and if we keep Epifanni then we will have the blue colour we wanted so although I was not looking for another silver tabby, I think Dinara will stay for observation abit longer. My tortie female (Mia) will be retiring this year and so having a black torbie in breeding may be a better option to replace Mia.

So at the moment I am removing Dinara from the available page to watch her alittle longer, one of Ellie's girls will become available as a pet but I am not sure who yet. I will make a decision by the time they are 10 weeks old which is just over two weeks time so there will one female available at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. Its always hard to make a choice Clare - especially as they go through lots of stages - I know that you will choose the right girl for your breeding plans - and wish you and the babies all the very best xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Lesley, both girls have a nice head and boning but the coat is better on one, yes its hard but putting colour aside I will have to choose on type.

    ReplyDelete