Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Litter D: Ellies babies 7 weeks old.

Time is going so fast with this bunch, they are getting very big and all looking really beautiful. They are all lovely playful babies that are eating well some too well infact. Their weights range from 830g - 930g with Dalemir being the biggest. You can now see their eye colour is changing and I suspect most will go green in colour. We have people who are interested or have reserved these kittens apart from one Demitri so please contact me on : Clareferris27@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested in him.

He is such a sweet heart and a very playful little character. He has an adorable face and will be a lovely colour when fully grown. I know black and white is a less popular colour with cat owners but this boy is no ordinary black and white, he is a black smoke meaning when fully grown he will have a beautiful silver undercoat which you can see is starting to come through but won't have its full effect till he gets a full coat as an adult. He has minimal white in the form of whites toes at the front and white hind feet and the cutest half white chin.

We also have a few other kittens that have people interested in them but who have not yet reserved them so I will do a post for all the non reserved kittens with pictures and a brief explanation of their characters soon. I would just like to say if you are one of the people who have emailed but not yet reserved your chosen kitten please do so soon as I cannot keep them on hold for long.

So here are the pictures taken at 7 weeks old...Enjoy!

Demitri, black smoke with white male reserved for Katy:






Blue silver mackerel torbie female, under observation possibly becoming available.






Dalemir black smoke male, reserved for claire






Dinara Black silver mackerel torbie with white female, under observation possibly staying






Domino Blue silver spotted tabby with white male reserved for Lisa





2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a beautiful set of photos. I like the sparkly material they are sitting on, it looks like stars. And the black background really shows off just how fluffy they are! It's adorable! All their eyes really stand out too, and are stunning.
    I admit I wasn't always a fan of black and white cats, but since seeing the black smoke kittens I've had to change my mind. They are just so gorgeous.
    I hope you find someone for Demitri soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Becca..I like the black too, its quite different. I too was not big on black smoke until I had one in my first litter and now I think they are great, such a lovely colour you really don't see many about so it is nice to be able to breed this colour.

    ReplyDelete