Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Changes to waiting list

I have now decided to change the criteria for my waiting lists due to numerous time wasters. Many people have enquired about kittens either now or later in the year but alot have either gone elsewhere or decided to wait until later in the year. I don't like to breed my cats unless there are people waiting and so it is very frustrating to find some people do not even have the decency to inform me of their change of plans. I will now have a two tier waiting list depending on how serious people are about adopting a kitten.

Tier one:

This is for people who have done their research, read my site and like my ethics and breeding practice who are genuinely wanting a kitten from me and are prepared to wait. They will be required to pay a £50 deposit to go on the list which is none refundable. This will give them priority over tier two people with regards to kitten choice regardless of when they contact me. (The deposit comes off the overall cost of a kitten).

Tier two:

This is for people who are wanting to enquire about a kitten/be kept informed of litters due but do not want to commit to paying a deposit. They may have their names down with a few breeders which is fine. They will be given the chance to adopt a kitten only once the people on the tier one list have chosen should there be any left. They can be upgraded onto the tier one list at any time to be given priority.

Please not the rule of breeders and show homes given priority still applies and these people will have priority over others as I want the best kittens to go onto contribute to the overall standard of the breed. I don't plan to sell many for breeding and would rather they went to good pet homes so this happens few and far between.

Sorry for these changes but I feel I have no choice. It is extremely unfair that a person gets first pick just because they have been on the list longer when they show little interest or have their names down on lots of lists. There are people who are very commited but unfortunately low down on the list who are left waiting around for others. I have spent the last week trying to contact people regarding kittens and some don't even reply, it is extremely frustrating and rude. So from now on the committed owners on the tier one list will get first choice.

Allergy testing
I had an incident recently regarding someone having fur samples sent out from my cats for them to test. They responded well with no reactions so where placed on the list for a kitten. I then find out that they have got a kitten elsewhere. Please do not ask for allergy testing unless you intend to get a kitten from me. Everyones cats are different in relation to allergy levels and just because you are fine with one breeders cats does not mean you will be with anothers. You should only test the cats you intend to get kittens from. I have only siberians and no other breeds and so I can allow allergy testing but I am not doing this for people to then go and buy from someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment