Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Siberian Breed special

The wonderful Siberian cat is being featured in a 5 page spread in the June Issue of your cat magazine. It is not often the breed is featured in a full article like this so it will be an interesting read for all who love or are owned by a siberian cat. There will be a lot of breeder adverts in the kitten section for those who are contemplating getting a kitten. I have also placed an advert in the magazine and it will appear in the kitten section. We hope to have kittens here again in a few weeks but I won't disclose too much information on the parents just yet until I am certain of the arrivals so if you are on my waiting list you will be contacted in a few weeks when the babies arrive. My advert will appear as follows:



You can order copies online via www.yourcat.co.uk or via most large newsagents.

I also had news recently that one of my babies pictures is going to be the main feature on the show page in up and coming issue of Catplanet magazine. The picture will appear on the show report page for the 'one for all' tica show I recently attended. The beautiful picture that will be featured is a close up of my gorgeous Karlisa. Catplanet magazine Issue 6 will be available to order from the beginning of May.

Visit www.Catplanet.co.uk

This is going to be the featured picture of my gorgeous girlie....


Its great to see the breed being publicised more as they are still relatively unknown compared to other forest breeds but despite their short time here in the U.K, I believe more and more people are falling in love with these wonderfully loving cats.

4 comments:

  1. I have been advertising in this mag for two years now and Liz and I had an ad in the last special two years ago...to date we have not had any enquires....save your money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirley but its already paid for an gone to print, I have done it as a one off as it will be a sibby special so has not cost that much but yes I remember you saying you don't get many enquiries from it generally hence why I won't be putting an advert in all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare - lovely to see the Siberian special again. I know its good to have the Breed in the public eye. Nice too - when its one of your cats in the photos!

    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I wont have any off mine in the siberian special feature just in the advert section. Its been a good two yrs since last feature, I remember it when I first looked into getting a siberian, how time has flown by :)

    ReplyDelete