Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Druzhina Chernoi (aka Boris) update

I had a lovely update from Jennie today who kindly adopted the cheeky Chernoi from Ellie's October litter last year. This is what she had to say about him.....

''My Boris is doing very well. He is adorable and so loving and fun. He is also really beautiful and everyone loves him. I have attached some photos so you can see what he looks like now. Thanks again for giving him such a good start. He is our little baby and thoroughly spoilt but we love him very much.''

Thanks Jennie for giving him a loving home, where he is spoilt rotten and hope he is not causing to much havoc, he was always the one up to mischief when he was younger. Here are his pictures at 6 months of age:







5 comments:

  1. Lovely to see him - and he's looking a real bundle of fun and mischief - glad to see he likes his chopped tomatoes :)) Its always lovely to see them in their new homes, and realise the happiness these babies bring to their new families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes he certainly is, mine are the same if theres a cardboard box around they will play in it for hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - you buy lots of toys, trying to ensure you get something that they are going to really love - and a cardboard box is just WAY more exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's come on a treat Clare. It's lovely seeing them isn't it ?
    I had pics of my 3 babies in their new homes today and had mixed emotions. It was great seeing them all happy but I also wanted to give them a big hug each and tell them how much I missed them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, it is strange seeing them at this age as I would never have imagined them to look like they do, he is looking very cute and his colouring is great, nice to see how they are turning out for future reference also.:)

    ReplyDelete