Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 2 January 2011

happy new year!!



I would just like to wish everyone a happy new year and hope this year brings lots of good fortune for everyone. I am looking forward to this year and the plans I have for my breeding. I have my first two home bred babies which will form part of my breeding later in the year and the hope of a nice male and female imports this year/early next which will give me the chance to improve on what I have here, so lots to look forward to. The cat pictured opposite is Belle one of the homebred babies from litter B this year, she is doing well and a total sweetheart. She will hopefully have her first litter in September. She is 14 weeks now and is a very hefty girl weighing over 2kg.

I would like to thank the breeding friends who have been supportive this year and most importantly the kittens owners for offering lovely homes to my babies as without them I would not be able to do what I do. For those people who have had kittens from me already please feel free to send me lots of update pictures and news of how they are getting on, I am always interested to know how they are doing.

Once again thank you and may 2011 be a prosperous year!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy 2011 too! I wish you the best of luck with all of your cats and with your proposed breeding programme.
    Kind regards
    Kathy Whittaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Kathy all the best to you too x

    ReplyDelete