Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 12 December 2010

litter B-11.5 weeks

Sorry for the delay with pics I have been unwell. These pics where taken a week ago. The babies are doing great and getting big. They are now almost 12 weeks old and will have their second vaccine on Tuesday. All these kittens have found homes and our first baby from this litter Bogdana will be leaving us first in a week or so. She will be neutered by the new owner. Basha and Balemila will be neutered here and go to their new home together just after christmas and ofcourse Belle and Boris will be staying here. I can't believe they are almost ready to leave and it will be sad seeing them go but they have lovely homes to go to and will be cherished I am sure.

I would like to wish everyone a merry xmas and thank all the people who have offered a loving home to one off our kittens this year, Can't wait to see them in their new homes and look forward to lots of lovely pics throughout their lives.

Bogdana







Basha







Balemila






Boris







Belle



6 comments:

  1. Well they've certainly grown haven't they ? Lovely chunky babies and just about ready to go. Well done Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at how they have grown. They are very lovely Claire - and the photos with the Christmas things - really make me feel more like Christmas!

    Thanks for sharing -

    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou both will be saying goodbye to one soon so very sad but I think I will also be glad of the break, they are causing havoc :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous! Great photos. Sounds like they are into everything :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...yes typical naughty babies... only kidding they are just never still and so tiring to watch but great fun, im sure I will miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clare - I know what you mean - I'd like some of their energy! :))

    ReplyDelete