Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 14 November 2010

Litter B-7 weeks now!

Sorry for the delay in pictures, been very busy here. I have just quickly uploaded these. I hope the summer flowers will bring alittle sunshine into these cold long winter days for people. They are all doing well and most are nearly 1kg now, Belle ofcourse is over 1kg as she just eats and eats. They are all running around like hooligans getting into everything. Enjoy!

Dana-optioned








Basha - reserved for Paul and Viv








Mila-reserved for paul and viv








Belle-staying at cattery








Boris-staying at cattery





5 comments:

  1. All gorgeous - Belle is lovely! And of course Boris. Nice keepers x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks it was a hard decision wih the boys as I like the blue tabby from litter c but I have decided the pedigree of Boris is better and although he is alittle smaller still I am hoping he takes after dad and is a late developer. Had not planned on Belle but I am thrilled with her and could not bare for her to go to pet home so she stays here aswell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of gorgeous boys to choose from! Looking forward to seeing them grow. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all growing nicely. I do like the ones you're keeping. Good choice. Not much between them which I'm told is the sign of a good litter. Karlisa has done you proud. Hope they're keeping you on your toes ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jackie, there is some size difference between the two I am keeping but type is ok at present, we shall she as they tend to go off alittle at 12 weeks or so. Hopefully they will turn out to be the best in litter, it was so hard deciding.

    ReplyDelete