Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Friday, 15 October 2010

Karlisa's babies

Well I was in the kitten room this morning with the babies and thought it would be a good idea to take a video of the kittens playing but I cannot upload it here for some reason so I have just taken pictures of them feeding. At the moment they are just getting a taste for food and have been sharing a bowl once eating properly they will have their own bowls so there is no competition for food and to make sure everyone gets their fair share. As you can see they are a right mess afterwards, but mum and grandma are on hand to clean them up. A few shots also of them playing although a video would have been better.

















4 comments:

  1. They are soooo sweet! Love that first baby, is that the boy?all gorgeous.

    I had problems uploading video too, in the end we made very short films, less than a minute and it eventually accepts them.

    D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Yes thats my little man she is so cute and has the nicest face and personalitity, extremely friendly, he is the only one who will follow you out the kitten room when you leave and stands by door waiting for you to come back, he is adorable. The vids where only 30/40 secs long as I remember trying to load one awhile ago that was over a minute but it still took over 20 mins to load in the end I cancelled it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare,
    They all look lovely and look like they are having so much fun with their food and playing with each other. Your silver with white girl looks great and I like your smokey man too :-)

    LOVE the new pic at the top of your blog too! The girls look so pretty together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melanie...They seem to know now that when I enter the room food is coming and they cry until they get it,greedy chunks :-)
    They are all sweet but the boy has the best character and really loves people and ofcourse the girl with white is sooo pretty I could look at her all day, but then they are all gorgeous with great characters

    The girls where very good for their photo shoots, they seemed to enjoy having their picture taken which made my job easier, I think they will be the model cats for my new business cards as they are very pretty girls who hopefully will have equally pretty babies:-)

    ReplyDelete