Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Karlisa's babies - 3 weeks old

Well I can't believe these babies are three weeks old now, how time flies when you are having fun. They are all doing brilliantly and now acting like real kittens, play fighting, walking (although they still wobble a little), some of them even had a go at mums food today and lapped some kitten milk. I am now trying to wean them on to milk before kitten food but it seems to go everywhere apart from in their mouths but mum is doing a great job cleaning up the mess. It is also alot harder trying to get good pictures of these little ones and now they can move faster they won't stay still especially if it is feeding time so apologies if the pictures aren't great. They look much better in the flesh believe me.

Well I had my favourites when this litter where born and although I still keep to that I am really starting to see certain characters forming. Some of the kittens are more outgoing than others and I have to say my little boy is a real gem. He may be the smallest but he has one of the loudest cries and whenever you walk into a room he runs over to you and loves his cuddles, in fact he gets really excited. The silver tabby is also very friendly and will climb on my knee for a cuddle, in fact they all do apart from the silver and white girl who thinks she is to grown up for that. She is still one of the biggest just about and is a real chunk, I can't wait to see this girl fully grown.

Well here are some pictures of the babies. I have also included a couple of mum for new owners to see as she looks alot different to how she does on the website. They all have names now and the two that may be staying I have given double barrel names. All names are Russian and I have listed the English meaning under each name. This is litter B so all names are beginning with the letter 'B'.

Black smoke male: 310g Under observation
Druzhina Borislav Bakula - (noble/glory, talker)






Black silver Mackerel tabby female: 340g Optioned
Druzhina Basha - (Beauty)






Black smoke female: 360g Optioned
Druzhina Bogdana - (God given)






Black silver mackerel tabby with white female: 360g Under observation
Druzhina Bozhana Belavka - (Devine,white)






Black smoke female: 350g Optioned
Druzhina Balemila - (Indulge/dear)






Last but not least the beautiful mother of these lovely babies
Kiskasiberians karlisa of Druzhina


4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see the babies growing - I love smoke - Karlisa looks very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I think the boy has such a cheeky expression, it is lovely. I had trouble telling the smokes apart without looking at sex but now I am starting to recognise each face as they all look slightly different. Mum is very happy and is such a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're looking good Clare. Lovely names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, I am very pleased with them all, the names took some thinking about and I changed my mind a few times, abit of a mouthful! ;-0

    ReplyDelete