Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Karlisa's baba's - 5 weeks (Litter B)

Another week has gone and the babies are 5 weeks now. They are doing great and I am very pleased with them. They are getting into all sorts of mischief now and will be leaving the kitten room soon to move downstairs and make room for Ellie's babies who are starting to try and climb out the nest box and so will be better going to the kitten room with more room to move and lots to play with. The size order of the kittens is still pretty much the same with Belle being the biggest and Boris the smallest still but they are all over 500g now. I have to say although the male is the smallest at the moment he has a huge personality and a very cute face. Out of the two that may be staying I think he has a better muzzle and profile whereas belle has the size and is around the same weight Gus was last year (male kitten from my first litter). At one year old he has gone on to weigh 6kg and is still growing so I suspect this girl will be quite hefty.

Mum is doing ok too considering she still has these kittens feeding one her. I have introduced them to food but they would rather feed off mum having only the occassional meal on their own. This as you can imagine has taken alot out of mum and she is not her normal hefty self right now. Hopefully in a few weeks they will be feeding less from mum and it will give her a chance to start gaining some weight back. She is not eating as much as she should be right now either so I am trying to tempt her with tasty foods! The smokes especially the females in this litter are also becoming alot lighter so I suspect they will be paler smokes when fully grown which is nice, I really like the black against the pale silver.

Here are the individual pictures of the babies. Can I just point out again for those new people who have enquired about kittens recently, this litter all have people interested in them and probably won't be available but we have 3 boys from litter C still looking for homes. They are 2 weeks old today and I will be posting pictures soon of this litter. Please contact me if you are interested in adopting one of these boys.


Black smoke male: 530g







Black silver mackerel tabby with white female: 660g







Black smoke female: 600g







Black silver mackerel tabby female: 610g







Black smoke female: 570g






Aswell as individual shots I also tried to attempt some group shots but was not very successful here are some pics of my best effort and also some other shots that I really liked:





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous babies Clare, love the photos. x

    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Denise, its hard work taking pics every week :-0 x2
    I think they actually enjoy it now and so it is more fun for me when they pose for the camera

    ReplyDelete