Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Karlisa's babies- 1 week old!

It has been one week today since the babies were born and how quickly it has flown by. The babies are getting big and all have gained weight, nearly doubling their birth weights. I have come to notice a big shift in things and the girls are definitely the boss and get food first. The boy is now the smallest and seems to get pushed out by the girls at times, poor little man. He is nursing well so at this stage their is no need to supplement his feeding but I will keep an eye on this. Hopefully when he gets alittle older he will put the girls in their place.

The silver and white girl and a black smoke girl are now joint heaviest and are little chunks, the silver tabby girl is the next biggest kitten after being one of the smallest at birth so it is funny to see how things change. It will be interesting to see how they develop over the next few weeks and watch their characters develop. They are crawling now and although alittle wobbly are getting around the nest box, one even fell out after trying to follow mum the other night but managed to crawl back in, it is amazing how they can sense where their litter mates are even though their eyes are still shut. Their eyes should open in the next few days so by the time I take more pictures in a week they will have their eyes open and hopefully look more kitten like.

Well here are some joint and individual pictures....enjoy! Still haven't got any names yet hence why they are still referred to by their colour. I will need a chance to sit down and think of really nice names for this litter as I like the names to have a meaning behind them.







Black smoke boy: 180g





Silver mackerel tabby girl: 210g





Black smoke female (1): 190g





silver mackerel tabby with white female: 220g





Black smoke girl (2): 220g



4 comments:

  1. They are so sweet - love them all! I bet they are 'robbing' all your time, kitten watching :)

    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are its great, I can't wait for them to start playing and watch them grow up. Thanks I love them all and can't decide who I should keep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! My husband Graham and I are so excited to see such beautiful kittens. We will keep our fingers crossed that we go up your waiting list :)

    Beautiful kittens, like all your cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Sarah, they are coming along nicely, I just wish it was a bigger litter... but hopefully there will be something for you soon. More babies due in two weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete