Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

countdown to babies begins.....




Karlisa is now 8.5 weeks pregnant and I expect babies to be due this weekend. She is getting very heavy now and has gained over 1.5kg during her pregnancy. She is eating me out of house and home. Babies are very active now and I can often feel them having a kick around in her tummy as she sleeps, poor girl. I think she must be feeling quite uncomfortable carrying this weight round with her. She is looking well I think and has got a lovely ruff at the moment which makes her look very attractive. Ellie is also doing well and her babies will be due 3 weeks after Karlisa. Very exciting times ahead...can't wait for them to arrive. Here are some pictures of mum to be.



She looks like she has swallowed a football




Hope to get some pictures of Ellie soon without stressing her out too much and then of course I will be posting kitten pics when they are here for new owners.

PLEASE NOTE ALL KITTENS FROM KARLISA ARE NOW RESERVED FOR PET AND POTENTIAL BREED/SHOW, I WILL STILL TAKE ENQUIRIES BUT IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY ANYTHING WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS YEAR AS I DON'T THINK SHE HAS A BIG LITTER.

I AM STILL TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR ELLIES KITTENS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A SIBERIAN KITTEN, DEPENDING ON NUMBERS THERE MAY ONLY BE A COUPLE OF KITTENS LEFT IF ANY FOR RESERVATION, MORE DETAILS WILL FOLLOW AFTER THE BIRTH SO PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK.

4 comments:

  1. Sending best wishes to Karlisa - hope everything goes well - and babies arrive when due - and don't keep you waiting too long :)

    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO good luck. Looking forward to seeing those babies!
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well and Karlisa does you proud. Sure she will. You must be very excited.
    Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys the next 24hrs will have me on edge thats for sure

    ReplyDelete