Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Friday, 13 August 2010

exciting news!

Time for abit of an update... been fairly busy here recently. As you may know we recently collected our last uk breeding girl and had the arrival of our loan stud also (who I will introduce when I get the chance to take some pictures). Karlisa went to stud and we are pleased to say we are almost certain she is pregnant. (father will be introduced soon, a lovely boy with unique lines here). I have decided not to have her scanned this time as it is fairly obvious, she has really pinked up and I am almost certain I can feel quite a few babies in her tummy. She is 4 weeks pregnant today so we hope to have our first litter this year around the middle of september.

Ellie has also mated beginning of the week with our loan stud so I should know in 3-4weeks if she is pregnant. This will be her first litter. We will then put Mia in with him once Karlisa has given birth for one last attempt at a pregnancy. We did not have her mated at home last time so it will be interesting to observe the matings so I can get a better idea of what is happening. I hope this time she will become pregnant and produce us a nice litter as I think the mating planned for her would really improve her type and produce some nice babies. She is such a friendly girl and I am sure her babies will make excellent pets. So if all goes to plan we should have 3 litters this year but only one litter will be going to new homes, just before christmas.

We may also take our new baby out to a show as a kitten depending on how she develops, so very busy here at the moment. Once I know of kitten numbers I will contact those people early on my waiting list.

1 comment:

  1. Great news Clare - hope everything falls into place and we hear the patter of tiny paws at Druzhina in the very near future x

    ReplyDelete