Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 1 August 2010

Dahlia - day 2

Well it has been over 24 hours since we brought her home and she is settling very well and such a happy baby. She likes to play alot with sparkly toys and has even ate alittle today and been the toilet. She is into everything which is nice, as a kitten should be. She will be going to work with me for a checkup and to be microchipped tomorrow and an excuse to show her off to everyone as they have all been dying to see what a golden siberian looks like. They love my silvers so I am guessing they will love her even more especially as she is sooo cute. We have raided the kitten toys that are supposed to be for future kittens I breed to go to new homes with, to see which are her favourite ones to take with her tomorrow. She loves them all ofcourse so a tuff choice. I think she really enjoyed playing with them aswell. Well one last meal for her of some lovely finely cut chunks of meat and then off to bed. Some pics taken this afternoon of her playing and napping... Its a hard life being a cute kitten :-)











1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics Clare. Great to see she is settling in so well :-) Give her a cuddle from me!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete