Wonderful pedigree Siberian kittens sometimes available to loving INDOOR ONLY homes.
To go on my waiting list you will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £100 to secure a place. (this comes off the overall cost of a kitten). On choosing your kitten a further £100 is required to reserve them and the balance payable on collection.
Sorry I no longer accept waiting list enquiries without a deposit.
Please contact me via my website !

Allergy testing available on request for a small fee

WARNING! Scammers on free advertising sites selling so called pedigree kittens for cheap, do not approach these people and go only to a registered breeder. I have also noticed people selling very young unvaccinated, unregistered kittens for cheap on these sites, again these type of kittens do not make great pets and are far to young to be rehomed, they most likely won't be purebred siberians either!

Information on my website 'adopting a kitten page' on why you should choose a reputable, registered breeder.

Sunday, 29 August 2010

Anxiously waiting!

Well only 3 weeks until Karlisa's babies are due, she is doing well and has put over 1kg on. Her last litter was small and she only gained 1kg the whole 9 weeks so we hope there are more in her tummy this time. I am fairly certain I can feel a few babies but always difficult to say until they are here. All these kittens are reserved in advance so unless we have a huge litter none will be available this time. I will of course be keeping the best myself.

Ellie was mated to Abrikos 3 weeks ago and is looking very promising. She has pinked up and gained alittle weight. I am not certain if I can feel anything yet and she does not like being poked too much so will have to wait a couple more weeks and see. I have decided not to scan unless there are problems as I am getting more confident at recognising the signs so it will be an exciting suprise if she is. These kittens will be due middle of October and will be looking for homes, so please contact me if you are looking for that special Siberian baby to join your family.

My next post will no doubt be to inform everyone when the kittens are born, so will be a busy few months here for me :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great news Clare - crossing fingers for a nice litter from Karlisa - and also that Ellie is following in Karlisa's pawprints - and there will be Druzhina babies climbing the curtains very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes heres hoping, any kitten news from you yet ?

    ReplyDelete